NOTICE

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED & COPYRIGHTED BY TINA NGUYEN.
All written works posted on this blog are created by Tina N. unless otherwise stated by the author herself.

About Me

My photo
This is Tina. I am an artist, an animator, a joker, and a laugher. I am not the best but I am not the worst either. And my goal is to be on top. These blogs are bringing you my greatest passion in life, which I hope you will enjoy. Nothing is as entertaining as images, both still and moving. So please, forget the real world and welcome to the world of imagination~

"When you really draw something, never fear to be BOLD, otherwise, it won't be that amazing~" Tina N.


P.S. Did I not tell you that I am also a writer? At some point it dawned on me that I do enjoy putting my imagination in texts, not just images. Oh joy!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Never Give Up



 NEVER GIVE UP
On these feet I gotta stand up high,
With these hands I gotta move and fight.
Even if the battle may last days and nights,
Darkness shall always be stabbed by the light.

---an old poem by Tina N.

No comments:

Post a Comment